Lotte Moors is a web developer with a passion for technology and nature.
To get to know who we are and what kind of person we are, we ask a few questions. Here are the questions and answers of Lotte Moors
Which blessings do you come home to?
Describe yourself in emojis
👩🌾 👩💻 🦁 🪴 🎹
Which books would you recommend?
- Quadrivium - Miranda Lundy, Jason Martineau, Anthony Ashton, John Martineau
- Incognito - David Eagleman
- De kunst van het geluk - Dalai Lama, Howard Cutler
- Borderline Times - Dirk de Wachter
How did you become passionate about nature?
It runs in the family, I grew up between plants. The fascination really hit when I grew tomatoes for the first time. Watching how a tiny seed grows into a giant plant and then feeding yourself with it gave me a deeper understanding of how everything in nature and the universe follows this principle. The circle of life. In web development, you experience that as well. Everything starts with a seed/idea and with the right tools and circumstances, grows into a beautiful specimen/application.
What's on your desk?
Why did you become a web developer?
As a web developer, you’re learning and creating on a daily basis. As technology is evolving at lightning speed, programming provides a great way to build tools and find solutions to make life a bit more easy and manageable.
Wemo is a company that offers smart home products. You can connect the devices to your smartphone and control your home from a distance. At our home it’s used to control the water flow so we can automate watering the plants. 😄
- In essence, do more
There are a few things I want to do more of:
- I want to get back to my workout routine. I used to follow a schedule and tried to increase the exercises every day, but lately, it has been hanging on my wall as decoration
- Listen and play more music
- Put more focus and put an active effort on cultivating the positive things in life